Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009



Piper had a very Merry Christmas and received lots of toys and presents from her family. She loved her Princess dress up shoes and her new dolls. Santa brought her some new books and I must have read at least ten Dora stories tonight before she went to bed. No nap + a long day = an early bedtime of 7pm. Let's hope she stays there all night now. :)

Mommy and Daddy still have many more gifts to give her next week after we are unpacked. She has more than enough to play with now anyway. We still have to have Christmas with my family too. I think she is drowning in toys.



2 comments:

Ellerie said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad Piper had a great day and I can't wait to see you guys for our Christmas!

Hannah said...

Looks a great Christmas. Happy Christmas to you all and all the best for 2010!