Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Thought I Taw a Putty Tat

We went bowling last night. I wasn't too sure I wanted to go since I wasn't sure about how loud it would be. Turns out it was fairly quiet until the very end. We bowled a couple of games. My first games sucked, I think I bowled a 100 even. Second game was better at 164. Candice took Piper to the arcade during our second game and won her a Tweety Bird stuffed animal. Just what she needs...more stuffed animals! :) This thing is bigger than she is too!

Halfway through our game the family across from us asked me what my name was because I looked familiar. It turned out to be a former student from five years ago. She had a friend with her from the same class. I had thought the parents seemed vaguely familiar, but didn't even think about it. The girls, Beth and Olivia, were so grown up. I can't believe it has been that long since they were in first grade.

No comments: