Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Different Kind of Puzzle

I had planned on getting this puzzle for Christmas, but I couldn't find it in the stores in stock. I saw it a couple days ago at Borders and went ahead and used a gift card to get it. It is a Melissa and Doug puzzle that has latches, hooks and fasteners that your child opens and peeks inside the door. Piper has enjoyed playing with it so far. It's not really a big challenge for her, but she enjoys manipulating the different items and looking inside the doors. Each one has a different number of colored animals. One of the latches is still a little tricky just because it sticks when you try to turn, but apparently that's a common complaint from what I've read in product reviews.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

How ironic! I took Jaxin to Barnes & Noble the other day to pick out books and he played with this exact same puzzle there and I was planning on buying it next time we go! Haha We think too much alike sometimes. :)