Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Flashback

I haven't done one of these for a while. This picture was taken when she was 2 months old. It was probably the one and only time she ever took a pacifier from me.
Piper started sleeping better in month 2: 6-7 hours at night. She moved from her bassinet to the crib in her room and I was worried all the time about her.

She would not drink from a bottle, and I was stuck with all of the feedings. She would refuse a bottle even when I went back to work a few months later and I had to come home and feed her during the day for the first week.

She started to smile this month.

She discovered the crib mobile and went swimming for the first time. She hated it but learned to like it the following summer. She did love taking a bath though and was upset every time we got out of the tub.

She is holding her head up and beginning to coo this month.

Her first Halloween she was a bumblebee.

No comments: