Monday, April 13, 2009

And away she goes...


...on her tricycle that is. Piper is finally able to ride her tricycle independently after months of practice. She is the one who drug it out of the closet at 13 months and demanded to ride it. I had planned on waiting until this summer to even introduce it to her. First she learned to go backwards on it, then she figured out how to push herself forward. Finally we worked on pedaling while someone (me) pushed her. Now she can do it all by herself. Yay!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Abi said...

Piper is definitely gifted! This is amazing at 19 months!

Jeni said...

Wow....I can't believe how fast she's going on it! Jaxin's is sitting in the corner of the living room and he barely touches it. Once the weather warms up (and stops raining!) I'll take him outside with it. I'm sure he'll be cruising in no time.